Warehouse & Event specialist
Location: Turnhout, Belgium
What will you do?
- As the person responsible for the warehouse you will keep track of all ongoing events and their logistical needs
- Part of your time will be spent inside the warehouse, packing up everything to deliver the next perfect event or just making sure everything is where it should be
- You are responsible for all incoming and outgoing shipments and making sure we know at all times where everything is
- You will be our first person on the list to handle events and go out to help build, produce and manage these events
- You will be responsible to handle all technical equipment such as PC’s and consoles and make sure they are event ready. This means things such game installation and testing will be part of your tasks
- You will produce and support all the smaller events that 4Entertainment runs and will be sent out to make sure our clients are happy!
Do you always want to score and win? Are you confident and do you have a hands-on mentality? Are you looking for variety and a challenge?
What are we looking for?
- You are logistical wizard that loves events and the gaming industry
- You have a go-getter mentality that always tries to solve a problem as efficiently as possible
- You are flexible, stress-resistant, social and result-driven
- You are a perfect planner and organiser
- Quality is your top priority
- You are a team player that loves to produce gaming events
- You take the lead in solving problems and you proactively formulate solutions
- Drivers license C
- Esports and/or gaming fan
- Tech geek – IT wizard
- A competitive salary
- A challenging and rewarding working environment
- Dynamic and diverse job responsibilities that challenge you
- The opportunity to create your own schedule for a good work/life balance
What you can expect of working for 4Entertainment:
Send us your application
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the 4Entertainment team, send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with any other information you find relevant.
Be sure to be thorough yet concise.