Fulltime Media/Graphic Designer
What are we looking for?
- You can create online designs such as;
- Website and social media posts graphics and covers
- Animated gifs
- Advertisement banners
- Site skins
- You can create offline designs such as;
- Banners/posters and flyers that have the right dimensions and design conditions to have a good result.
- Designs that are suitable for merchandise, like Snapbacks/T-shirts/Hoodies etc.
- Understand the “less is more” rule. Photoshop effects are an option, not a necessity.
- You eat stuff like DPI, bleed, outlined text, CMYK, 4/4, margins and spacing for breakfast.
- You have an extensive experience with Adobe programs such as:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- You are able to communicate with your colleagues, plan your tasks and prioritize them in order to reach your deadlines.
- A flexible and self-steering attitude. No 9 to 5 mentality.
- If you have experience in website design, video-editing and photography, that would be a big PLUS!
What you can expect of working for 4Entertainment:
You will work with an experienced team that gives you room to grow and that cherishes your opinion on your assignments. Your working surroundings will both be at home and at the 4Entertainment office in Turnhout.
Send us your application
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the 4Entertainment team, send your CV and motivation to email@example.com with any other information you find relevant.
Be sure to be thorough yet concise. Link us your work and tell us why we should pick you and not the next guy/girl.
We will review all applications and get back to you as soon as possible!