Commercial Project Manager Studio
Location: Turnhout, Belgium
What will you do?
- As the person responsible for the studio you will provide quality productions and you will create a short and long term communication and production plan.
- You will develop a business plan for the growth of all studio activities and will report directly to management.
- You will be responsible for necessary investments in the studio (including state-of-the-art material and employees).
- You easily create quotations, including the right people and materials for the job, in close cooperation with the sales team.
- You keep a close eye on sales figures and costs, sharing these insights with management, including your own conclusions and recommendations.
- You will recruit the best production and media skills, while implementing the right culture for the development of talent within the activities of the studio.
- You guide the studio team during operational activities, helping them to solve problems.
- You motivate your co-workers, helping them understand that you work better as a team.
- You are responsible for the development of quality and durable partnerships (government, education, media companies, production companies, gaming companies…) that will further increase the potential of the studio.
- You will put together a plan for productions and will implement transparent procedures (including the use of efficient tools) for the studio and communication with other business units.
- You proactively link up with the other business units. You stimulate cross-medial and cross-business solutions.
Do you always want to score and win? Are you confident and do you have a hands-on mentality? Are you looking for variety and a challenge?
What are we looking for?
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and have strong strategic and commercial insights. You can use those skills proactively and convert them to new opportunities with new and existing customers, in cooperation with the sales team.
- You are analytical, strong with numbers and can easily handle the figures of your own business unit and communicate them to management.
- You are flexible, stress-resistant, social and result-driven.
- You are a perfect planner and organiser.
- Quality is your top priority.
- You have a constructive vision of the future, with insights on all of the challenges and innovations in the quickly-evolving international market.
- You can bring structure to a diverse team and can build a strong and loyal team.
- You take the lead in solving problems and you proactively formulate solutions.
- Multilingual (Dutch and English, German and French are a plus)
- (International) experience in media and/or production
- Previously realised durable partnerships
- Esports and/or gaming fan
- Tech geek
- A competitive salary
- A challenging and rewarding working environment
- Dynamic and diverse job responsibilities that challenge you
- The opportunity to create your own schedule for a good work/life balance
What you can expect of working for 4Entertainment:
Send us your application
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the 4Entertainment team, send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with any other information you find relevant.
Be sure to be thorough yet concise.
Link us your work and tell us why we should pick you and not the next guy/girl. We will review all applications and get back to you as soon as possible!