Location: Turnhout, Belgium
What will you do?
- You will handle basic administrative work in the office environment.
- You aid the finance department by tackling the invoicing, procurement and financial workload.
- You create precise and accurate documentation required for various business processes.
- You support our operational team as first point of contact for Human Resource related issues.
- You keep the office clean and tidy, welcome visitors and take care of incoming and outgoing shipments.
Do you always want to score and win? Are you confident and do you have a hands-on mentality? Are you looking for variety and a challenge?
What are we looking for?
- You are structured and precise, have an eye for detail and always look for optimal results.
- You are analytical and strong with numbers.
- You are flexible, stress-resistant, social and result-driven.
- You are a perfect planner and organiser and keeping a healthy work environment is important to you.
- Quality is your top priority.
- You are a strong communicator and always on point, while constantly remaining professional.
- Multilingual (Dutch and English, German and French are a plus)
- A competitive salary
- A challenging and rewarding working environment
- Dynamic and diverse job responsibilities that challenge you
- The opportunity to create your own schedule for a good work/life balance
What you can expect of working for 4Entertainment:
Send us your application
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the 4Entertainment team, send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with any other information you find relevant.
Be sure to be thorough yet concise.
Link us your work and tell us why we should pick you and not the next guy/girl. We will review all applications and get back to you as soon as possible!